to yield to an inclination or desire; allow oneself to follow one's will
That, my friends, is what I will be doing tomorrow at Portland's Premiere Eastside Dining and Spirits Festival, Indulge @ the Jupiter. An opportunity to savor, sip and nibble on the Eastside’s finest foods, it's not too late to join me at the second annual neighborhood festival of culinary arts taking over the Jupiter from 6 to 9 PM.
The food and spirit lineup has even the most grizzled foodie cuddled up with a warm fuzzy blanket screaming for more:
- Alma Chocolates – Bakery Bar – Beaker & Flask
- Bunk Sandwiches - Doug Fir
- Genoa/ Accanto – Laurelhurst Market
- Meat Cheese Bread - Navarre
- Olympic Provisions – Spints
- Steve’s Cheese Bar – Tabla
- Xocolatl de David Chocolates
- Clive Coffee – Deco Distilling
- Gnostalgic Spirits – House Spirits
- Integrity Spirits – New Deal Distillery
- Organic Nation
If you're a fool and don't come, never fear, I'll bring you breaking news coverage days after the event, and you can be sure I'm walking to Voodoo at some point and getting some donuts.